Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Personal Data
- As used in this notice:
“Customer” is an individual who (a) has contacted us through any means to learn more about any goods or services we provide; or (b) has contracted with us for the supply of any goods or services by us; or (c) has signed up any courses or workshops by us“Personal data” refers to dataabout a customer, regardless true or not, that can be used to identify them: (a) solely from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access.
- According to the nature of our interaction, some instances of personal data that we may collect from you include (a) your identification information, such as Name, NRIC number, (b) your contact information, such as Contact Number, Address, Email Address, and (c) your financial information, such as Credit Card Numbers, Debit Card Numbers, Bank Account Information.
- Your personal data may be collected and used for any or all of the following purposes:)
- performing duties in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and/or services you have requested;
- verifying your identity;
- responding to, answering, handling, and processing your enquires, requests applications, complaints, and/ or feedbacks;
- managing and maintaining your relationship with us;
- processing payment or credit transactions;
- sending you and promoting marketing information about our goods or services, including marketing events, initiatives, promotions, lucky draws, membership, rewards, and other promotions or offers.
- complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority.
Protection of Personal Data
Life Line Association Malaysia(LLAM) have implemented appropriate administrative, and technical measures, such as up-to-date antivirus protection, encryption, and the use of privacy filters to secure all storage and transmission of personal data by us, to protect your personal data from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal, or other risks.
However, you should be aware that no technique of Internet communication or method of electronic storage is completely safe. While security cannot be guaranteed, LLAM make every effort to protect your information and are constantly reviewing and improving our security procedures.
Donation Refund Policy
Refund/Cancellation of Donations:
- No refunds/cancellations are allowed for any donors and donations made through any payment method; unless the donations were made due to a technical error/ fault, such as transaction duplicity, data entry mistake, or any other conditions considered appropriate by the Life Line Association Malaysia (LLAM) at its sole discretion.
- All refund/ cancellation must be requested within seven (7) days from the transaction date (the date the Donation was made) or before the Donation is disbursed to the Beneficiary. Otherwise, LLAM will not process any refund/ cancellation request, including the above-mentioned incident.
How to request for refund or cancellation?
- Email us your information (including Donor’s name, contact number, transaction date, Donation amount) and payment slip(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that any requests received after seven (7) working days from the transaction date will be ignored.
Terms & Conditions (Recurring Donation)
Auto Debit Selection of Debit/Credit Card Authorization for Recurring Donation:
1. The Recurring Donation is only available for credit/debit card payment.
2. Card transaction is processed every 25th of the month, successful transaction will be notified by Life Line Association Malaysia (LLAM) via email within 3 days after each transaction
3. The recurring transaction will stay in effect according the donation period that I have filled in (E.g: if I choose to donate for one year, Life Line Association Malaysia (LLAM) will inform about this service one year later).
4. If I choose to terminate this service, I agree to give a 15 days written notice or by submitting updated information.
5. I have confirmed the personal information above is correct and will be stated in the receipt issued.
Terms & Conditions (One-time Donation)
1. I have confirmed the personal information above is correct and will be stated in the receipt issued.