Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Personal Data
- As used in this notice:
“Customer” is an individual who (a) has contacted us through any means to learn more about any goods or services we provide; or (b) has contracted with us for the supply of any goods or services by us; or (c) has signed up any courses or workshops by us“Personal data” refers to dataabout a customer, regardless true or not, that can be used to identify them: (a) solely from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access.
- According to the nature of our interaction, some instances of personal data that we may collect from you include (a) your identification information, such as Name, NRIC number, (b) your contact information, such as Contact Number, Address, Email Address, and (c) your financial information, such as Credit Card Numbers, Debit Card Numbers, Bank Account Information.
- Your personal data may be collected and used for any or all of the following purposes:)
- performing duties in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and/or services you have requested;
- verifying your identity;
- responding to, answering, handling, and processing your enquires, requests applications, complaints, and/ or feedbacks;
- managing and maintaining your relationship with us;
- processing payment or credit transactions;
- sending you and promoting marketing information about our goods or services, including marketing events, initiatives, promotions, lucky draws, membership, rewards, and other promotions or offers.
- complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority.
Protection of Personal Data
Life Line Association Malaysia(LLAM) have implemented appropriate administrative, and technical measures, such as up-to-date antivirus protection, encryption, and the use of privacy filters to secure all storage and transmission of personal data by us, to protect your personal data from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal, or other risks.
However, you should be aware that no technique of Internet communication or method of electronic storage is completely safe. While security cannot be guaranteed, LLAM make every effort to protect your information and are constantly reviewing and improving our security procedures.